Start your application early
Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application has to be turned in by 23:59 (Swedish time).
You apply to the programme in two steps
- Apply to the programme via universityadmissions.se
Last day for application: 17 January 2022
Please note! Choose “Autumn 2022” for your search!
- Submit your worksample via Varbi (accordning to instructions below):
Last day to submit worksample via Varbi: 17 Januari 2022
Other important dates for your application
- Supporting documentation deadline: 1 February 2022
- Admission results: Published on My pages on universityadmissions.se 6 May 2022
Instructions on how to submit your worksamples* via Varbi
* Please read below which type of documentation and/or files that is required for the programme you have applied to.
When you have entered the application system:
1. Register by stating your name and e-mail address.
2. Fill in your personal data (including your Swedish civic registration number if you have one).
3. Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
Before uploading your documents, they must be prepared as follows:
- You must scan your original documents. If the document is in colour, scan it in colour.
- All documents must be in PDF-format.
- Please name the document/file with content and your name for example: CV_ first name_ family name
- You should state your voce type.
- A list of six opera arias plus one lied/art song to perform by heart. One should be in your native language and the others in the original language.
- A text where you describe the project you want to pursue during your studies (pdf)
- A motivation letter of why you want to enter the program (pdf)
- Your CV where you list your education, professional experience and other relevant experiences that you want to refer to (pdf)
- A film and audio file; You should upload a compressed movie clip (mov, mp4, avi) and a non-compressed audio file (Wav, Aiff), at a maximum of 10 minutes (max 150 Mb) where you render an aria from your repertoire list, the same aria in both files. The recording should be made so that your voice appears clearly; not in an over-acoustic room, such as a church with a lot of reverberation and with the microphone at a distance, or in a scenic performance where you move far away from the microphone.
Confirmation that you have submitted your work samples via Varbi
When you've submitted your work samples you will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address that you’ve stated. If you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail, you should first check your spam filter. If the confirmation e-mail is not there, contact Varbi's technical support.
Phone: +46 520 580 050 (weekdays 08:30–12:00 and 13:00–16:30).