When the programme is open for application you apply through our web-based application system by clicking on the "Apply here"-button on this page.
Start your application early! Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Your application has to be turned in by 23.59 (swedish time).
When you have entered the application system:
1. Register by stating your name and e-mail address.
2. Fill in your personal data (including your Swedish civic registration number if you have one).
3. Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
Before uploading your documents, they must be prepared as follows:
- You must scan your original documents. If the document is in colour, scan it in colour.
- Be sure to scan ALL pages in the document, even those that just contain instructions or other information that is not necessarily information about your grades. It must be the complete document and all the pages should be in the same file.
- If you upload copies of original documents, (degree certificates, transcript of records etc.) they must be certified/attested! This means that another person must sign their name, write their name in block letters and provide their telephone number on each document copy you submit. This person, by signing, is certifying that the copy you submit is an exact copy of the original.
- All documents must be in PDF-format unless speciafied otherwise
- Please name the file with content and your name for example: CV_ first name_ family name
The following documents have to be uploaded for your application to be complete.
1. A copy of your passport or national identity card (unless you are a Swedish citizen)
Applicants from non-EU, EEA-country, or Switzerland, need to pay application fee for higher education in Sweden, and if admitted a tuition fee. If you are a citizen in an EU, EEA-country, or Switzerland, you do not have to pay application or tuition fees. Please upload a copy of your passport/valid national identity card as we need to check your nationality. If you have a Swedish civic registration number, or Swedish citizenship, you do not need to upload a copy of your passport. Remember to state your Swedish civic registration number when you fill in your personal data.
2. Documentation to show that you meet the General Entry Requirements for studies at first cycle
- You must upload your diploma with a list of subjects taken and grades received from upper secondary school/high school.
- If you study in the last year in upper secondary school/high school you must upload a certificate on your current studies.
- If you do not have grades from upper secondary school/highschool you can apply for recognition of prior learning.
We only accept documents in Nordic languages, Finnish and English. Regarding documents issued in another language, you must upload the original document along with a translation made by an authorized translator.
Please note that we do not accept print outs from Antagning.se. We do not accept e-mails as certificates
3. Specific documentation needed for the programme
You apply to the Bacehlor Programme in Circus with one circus discipline. In the webform you must state which discipline you apply with. If you work with a duo/group discipline you should also state a second discipline of your own. If your partner/s apply as well to the programme please state their names. If the Department of Circus does not offer your discipline/s we will contact you.
Write a short letter and answer the following questions:
- Why do you apply to the programme?
- What are your goals with the education?
You can also write if you have any other interests that are useful for your work as a circus artist.
The Letter of motivation needs to be in English only
Upload your CV. The CV needs to be in English only.
You must upload a film that is max 5 minutes long. It should contain:
- A short presentation of yourself, max half a minute. Do you work with a duo/group discipline? Tell us how we can identify you on the video
- A circus act, in the circus discipline you apply to, that is between 3 - 4,5 minutes
The act should be filmed without cuts. Make sure that we can see you clearly in the film.
Applying for recognition of prior learning
If you do not meet the general requirements and/or specific requirements you can apply for recognition of prior learning. When you apply for recognition of prior learning you should upload:
- a letter explaining why you think that you will manage the studies even though you do not fulfil the general entry requirements and/or specific entry requirements.
- signed documents/certificates that confirm your merits/experiences that you refer to in your letter and CV. The documents you upload need to be signed and dated by the person/s that wrote them. We only accept documents on in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian. We do not accept e-mails as certificates.
Here you can find more information regarding prior learning/exemption.
Please note that we only accept applications and certificates through the application system, not by means of regular post or e-mail.
Confirmation of your application
When you’ve submitted your application you will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address that you’ve stated. If you don’t receive an confirmation e-mail, you should firstly check your spam filter. If the confirmation e-mail is not there, contact the technical support for the application system by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical difficulties with your application?
Phone: +46 520 580 050 (weekdays at the following times: 08:30–12:00 and 13:00–16:30).