Notification of preferential re-employment rights

If you have been dismissed from SKH due to a lack of work or have not had your fixed-term employment extended, you can in some cases make a notification to claim preferential rights.
Photo: Per Bolkert/SKH

If you have any questions regarding how to submit a notification to claim preferential rights, please contact Anders Eriksson at the HR Department:

Subscribe to our Research news
Your email address

Telephone: 08-49 400 000
General information:
Questions about studies:
Questions about doctoral studies: