Apply for an autumn course
Are you interested in deepening or broadening your artistic practice? Now you have the chance. We offer a range of courses for those working in circus, dance, dance pedagogy, film and media, opera, performing arts and acting. Autumn courses are open for application until April 17.
Listed below are the courses taught in English
- Handstand, specialisation 1–5
- Introduction to Research Design in Circus
- Introduction to rigging within circus
Find out more about circus courses.
- Methods and forms of writing in relation to artistic practices
- Klein Technique™
- Sara Ahmed’s Points of Orientation - queer and postcolonial strategies in performing arts
- The Imagining Body
- Canon and visibility: Hacking the hegemony
Find out more about dance courses.
- Dance didactics in contemporary times
- Artography in Theory and Practice in Higher Education
Find out more about dance pedagogy courses.
Film and media
- Archiving the World in the Internet Age
- Film as Artistic Research - Aesthetics of Resistance
Find out more about film and media courses.
- Advanced Role Interpretation and Performance
- The Music Dramatic Expression of the Voice
Find out more about opera courses.
- Dramaturgy and Contemporary Performance
- Directing in Performing Arts – Contemporary Methods and Practices
Find out more about performing arts courses.
Don't miss out on submitting your application in time!
The last day to apply is 17 April and you apply via the respective education page. Here you can browse through all our searchable courses.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.