Start your application early
Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application has to be turned in by 23:59 (Swedish time).
You apply to the programme in two steps
Please note! Read all the instructions below before you submit your application
- Apply to the course via universityadmissions.se
Last day for application: 16 January 2023
- Submit your worksample via Varbi (accordning to instructions below). Last day to submit worksample to be part of the selection: 16 January 2023
Submit supporting documentation of previous studies via universityadmissions.se
Check that your documentation of previous studies is submitted at universityadmissions.se. If you can’t see your documents on “My pages”, then you need to submit them there: universityadmissions.se/My pages/Documents/Upload documents.
Other important dates
- 1 February 2023 - Last day to complete your application with supporting documentation to prove your eligibilty.*
- 1 February 2023 - Last day to pay the application fee or prove fee exemption (read more under Application and tuition fees, below).
- 30 March 2023 - Admission results are published on My pages on universityadmissions.se.
*Deadline for Diploma of Bachelor’s Degree and transcript of records for you who are currently studying the last term of your Bachelor’s Programme, is by the time for registration.
Instructions for worksamples
You need to submit the following work samples via Varbi in order to be part of the admission process:
Upload a text, maximum three A4 pages (approx. 1 500 words), that describes in more detail one or two development projects you have completed, in which context the project was developed and which target group it was aimed at. Also explain the educational and artistic ideas that formed the basis of the work.
Upload a film as an example of the project(s) you described in the work sample (max. file size 150MB). Read more here about reduce video size and What is Bitrate.
Upload a CV/resume that briefly describes your background (max. 1 A4 page).
Upload a text, 1-2 A4 pages (approx. 500-1000 words), where you describe an idea in the field of dance education that you would be interested in researching or developing. The text must also state how you think the idea can be implemented and in what context you consider it to be a relevant area of development.
Before uploading your documents, they must be prepared as follows
- Register by providing name and e-mail address.
- Fill in you contact information.
- Please note! Fill in the application number you received when submitting your application to the course via universityadmissions.se.
- Submit the requested documents/files.
- Please name the document/file with content and your name for example: CV_ first name_ family name
Confirmation that you have submitted your work samples via Varbi
When you've submitted your work samples you will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address that you’ve stated.
If you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail, you should first check your spam filter. If the confirmation e-mail is not there, contact Varbi's technical support.
Phone: +46 520 580 050 (weekdays 08:30–12:00 and 13:00–16:30).