When the course is open for application you apply through our web-based application system by clicking on the "Apply"-button on this page.
Start your application early! Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application needs to be turned in by 23.59 (Swedish time).
When you have entered the application system:
1. Register by putting in your name and e-mail address.
2. Input your personal data (including your Swedish civic registration number if you have one).
3. Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
Documents to upload:
- A copy of your valid passport or valid national identity card (if applicable for you)
Applicants from non-EU, EEA-country, or Switzerland, need to pay application fee for higher education in Sweden, and if admitted a tuition fee. If you are a citizen in an EU, EEA-country, or Switzerland, you do not have to pay application or tuition fees. In order to find out which group you belong to, you need to show your citizenship. Therefore, you must upload a copy of your passport/valid national identity card.
If you have a Swedish civic registration number, or Swedish citizenship, you do not need to upload a copy of your passport. But don't forget to state your Swedish civic registration number when you fill in your personal data.
- Documentation that show that you meet the general entry requirement for studies at the first cycle in Sweden, with exemption for Swedish 1, 2, 3 and English 6.
You should upload your grades from Upper secondary school/High school. If you come from a country that gives both a diploma/certificate and a list of courses, please upload both.
You also need to upload documentation that shows that you meet the English language requirement (English 5, or the equivalent), English 5 is a course at the Swedish upper secondary school. You should upload your grades from upper secondary school/high school, or the equivalent from adult education at upper secondary level.
You can also demonstrate your English abilities through an internationally recognized English test (TOEFEL, IELTS Michigan English Language Assessment Battery or University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations).
- Application of recognition of prior learning/exemption from entry requirements (if applicable for you)
If you do not fulfil the formal entry requirements, you may apply for recognition of prior learning. You will be asked to explain why you consider that you have the skills equivalent to the general and/or the specific entry requirements.
- Documentation showing that you meet the specific requirement of 60 credits in dance or the performing arts or corresponding professional experience in those subjects.
Upload transcript of records, course certificates, or documents that show the extent of your professional experience of artistic activities.
- Documentation showing that you meet the specific requirement of professional experience in the field of dance or the performing arts on an artistically advanced level.
For example, you can upload copies of contracts, copies of reviews from print publications, links to online publications, copies of signed affidavits from colleagues, collaborators, presenters and/or directors etc, as a complement to your CV. The documents must be marked with your name and day of birth.
- You CV
- A presentation of an artistic idea/project that you would like to work with within this course.
Please note that we only accept applications and certificates through the application system, not by means of regular post or e-mail.
Confirmation of your application
When you’ve submitted your application you will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address that you’ve stated. If you don’t receive an confirmation e-mail, you should firstly check your spam filter. If the confirmation e-mail is not there, contact the technical support for the application system by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical difficulties with your application?
Phone: +46 520 580 050 (weekdays at the following times: 08:30–12:00 and 13:00–16:30)