Start your application early! Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application needs to be turned in by 23.59 (Swedish time).
Please note! Read all the instructions below before you submit your application
1. Apply to the course via universityadmissions.se
Last day for application: 17 April 2023
2. Submit supporting documentation of previous studies via universityadmissions.se
Check that your documentation of previous studies is submitted at universityadmissions.se. If you can’t see your documents on “My pages”, then you need to submit them there: universityadmissions.se/My pages/Documents/Upload documents.
Last day to submit supporting documentation of previous studies: 2 May 2023
3. Submit your work sample via universityadmissions.se
You need to submit the following work samples via universityadmissions.se in order to be part of the selection to this course:
- Your CV where you list your education, professional experience and other relevant experiences that you want to refer to.
- A 350 word statement where you present an artistic idea that could be the starting point for a writing project during the course is to be.
You submit the documents via universityadmissions.se/My pages/Documents/Upload documents.
Last day to submit work sample to be part of the selection: April 17 2023
Important dates for your application
- Last day for applications: 17 April 2023
Please note! Choose “Autumn 2023” for your search!
- Last day to pay the application fee or prove that you are not required to pay the fees: 2 May 2023 (read more under Application and tuition fees below)
- Admission results: Published on My pages on universityadmissions.se 12 July 2023.
- Last day to reply to possible course offer: 21 July 2023.