Start your application early! Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application needs to be turned in by 23.59 (Swedish time).
When you have entered the application system
1. Register by stating your name and e-mail address.
2. Fill in your personal data (including your Swedish civic registration number if you have one).
3. Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
Before uploading your documents, they must be prepared as follows:
- You must scan your original documents. If the document is in colour, scan it in colour.
- Be sure to scan ALL pages in the document, even those that just contain instructions or other information that is not necessarily information about your grades. It must be the complete document and all the pages should be in the same file.
- If you upload copies of original documents, (degree certificates, transcript of records etc.) they must be certified/attested! This means that another person must sign their name, write their name in block letters and provide their telephone number on each document copy you submit. This person, by signing, is certifying that the copy you submit is an exact copy of the original.
- All documents must be in pdf-format.
- Please name the file with content and your name, for example: CV_ first name_ family name
The following documents have to be uploaded for your application to be complete:
1. A copy of your passport or national identity card (unless you are a Swedish citizen)
Applicants from non-EU, EEA-country, or Switzerland, need to pay an application fee for higher education in Sweden, and if admitted a tuition fee. If you are a citizen in an EU, EEA-country, or Switzerland, you do not have to pay application or tuition fees. Please upload a copy of your passport/valid national identity card as we need to check your nationality. If you have a Swedish civic registration number or Swedish citizenship, you do not need to upload a copy of your passport. Remember to state your Swedish civic registration number when you fill in your personal data.
2. Documentation to show that you meet the General Entry Requirements for studies at the first cycle
- You must upload your diploma with a list of subjects taken and grades received from upper secondary school/high school.
- If you do not have grades from upper secondary school/high school you can apply for recognition of prior learning.
We only accept documents in Nordic languages, Finnish and English. Regarding documents issued in another language, you must upload the original document along with a translation made by an authorized translator.
Please note that we do not accept print outs from Antagning.se. We do not accept e-mails as certificates
3. Documentation showing that you meet the specific Entry Requirements:
4. Letter of Motivation
A letter of motivation where you describe your interest of working with rigging and circus and possible rigging experiences.
Your CV where you list your education, professional experience and other relevant experiences that you want to refer to.