Start your application early! Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application needs to be turned in by 23.59 (Swedish time).
Apply to the course via universityadmissions.se
You apply to the course in two steps
- Apply to the course via universityadmissions.se
Last day for application: 17 April 2023
Please note! Choose “Autum 2023” for your search!
Please note that you need to submit supporting documents showing that you meet the general entry requirements via universityadmissions.se under My pages/Documents/Upload documents.
Last day to submit supporting documentation: 2 May 2023
- Submit your worksample via universityadmissions.se (according to instructions below)
- Last day to submit worksamples to be part of the selection: 17 April 2023
Instructions for work samples
If there are more eligable applicants than places on the course, there will be a selection. Worksamples to be submitted to take part of the selection:
- Your CV where you list your education, professional experience and other relevant experiences that you want to refer to
- certificates supporting your cv
Important dates for your application
- Last day for applications: 17 April 2023
Please note! Choose “Autumn 2023” for your search!
- Last day to pay the application fee or prove that you are not required to pay the fees: 2 May 2023 (read more under Application and tuition fees below)
- Admission results: Published on My pages on universityadmissions.se 12 July 2023.
- Last day to reply to possible course offer: 21 July 2023.