Students with access and educational support requirements

As an enrolled student with a documented students with access and educational support requirement you can apply for educational support in connection with your studies at Uniarts.
Photo: Einar Kling-Odencrants

To get educational compensatory support you need to show that you have the need for support. This can be done by showing certificates or other documentation. We have appointed coordinators that offers support and are available for individual consultations. Contact us to learn more.