If you have upper secondary school grades from a non-Nordic country, please submit the following documents together with the application form.
You should upload:
- Diploma from your upper-secondary school grades, including a list of subjects and grades in the original language.
- An authorized translation* of the diploma from your upper-secondary school grades, including the list of subjects taken and grades received.
- A document to show eligibiligy in English (grades from upper secondary school, or test result from an official English test)
More information about the English language requirement
If you have studied at university level, please upload the following documents:
- Diploma from university education in the original language
- List of subjects taken and grades from the university education in the original language
- A Diploma Supplement
- An authorized translation of the diploma
- An authorized translation of the list of grades and subjects taken
Other important documents
- A certificate of name change (if applicable to you), which must be translated
Please upload any certificate issued and the transcript of subjects taken and grades awarded. Only final and officially issued documents are valid.
If you have a High School Graduation Diploma and an Official Transcript from the USA, you must ask your school to send it directly to Uniarts in a sealed envelope.
Grades and certificates from Upper Secondary School should primarily be in Swedish, but Danish, English, Faroese, Finish, French, German, Icelandic, Norwegian, and Spanish are accepted too. Regarding documents issued in another language, you must upload the original document along with a translation made by an authorized translator.
If you are applying to a Master programme you must upload your university documents in the original language. If your documents are in another language other than Swedish, English, Danish, Norwegian, French or German you must also provide an official translation in one of the following languages: Swedish, English, French or German.
How to find an authorized translator.