Exchange studies in Performing Arts
Welcome to apply for an exchange semester at the Department of Performing Arts!
The Department of Performing Arts offers to follow the curriculum of the spring semester of the first year of the Master's Programme in Performing Arts.You can find more information on the structure and content of the programme here.
Courses for the spring semester 2022 include:
- Methods in Artistic Research II (7.5 ECTS)
- Concept and Composition in Performing Arts (15 ECTS)
- Degree Project in Performing Arts I (7.5 ECTS)
Total of ECTS: 30
Term dates: 17 January 2022 - 5 June 2022
Main language of instruction: Swedish
Study pace: Full time
Responsible unit: Department of Performing Arts
Applications are handled through the online application system EASY. The application period is 15 October to 15 November 2021. To apply, click on the green "Apply"-button on the top right corner of this page.
The following documents will be required:
- Letter of motivation. In your letter please make sure to specify your main dance genre
- Your latest Transcript of Records
- Certificate assuring that you are registered at a higher education institution
- Letter of recommendation from a dance tutor or teacher at your institution
- Nomination letter from your institution
- A description of your artistic practice, including a description of topics within your artistic practice you wish to explore during your period of exchange (Max 2 A4, 8 000 characters).
- Three examples of your artistic practice, inlcuding a list where you name the project and your role in the work. You can upload any of the following kinds of material: Film (max. 5 min compressed film, mp4, max.159Mb); Pictures (jpg, max. 150 Mb); Sound (max. 5 min, mp3, max.150 Mb), Text.
Please note that we only accept applications and certificates through the online application portal and that we will not consider any applications from students sent by e-mail or regular post. When applying online, make sure to double check that you have chosen the correct home institution. Our partner universities should be registered in EASY. If you do not find your institution, please contact our Erasmus+ Coordinator or your International Coordinator. Your home institution will automatically receive a request to nominate you once you have submitted your application.
For more information, please contact our Erasmus+ Coordinator email@example.com