's logotype

SKH has now joined NyA


SKH has now joined NyA, the national system for admission to higher education in Sweden. Thanks to this, you can now apply to education at SKH via the Swedish Council for Higher Education’s (UHR) websites and

If you are now applying to SKH’s courses and programmes, you apply for your education in the same way as everyone else who applies for college and university education in Sweden, i.e. through or

Applicants with Swedish upper secondary education and/or Swedish university studies, no longer need to submit grades.

Our international applicants and applicants with Swedish upper secondary school diplomas issued before 1999, still need to submit their upper secondary school diplomas and certificates for higher education studies.

Difference between and

At, all information is in Swedish and all courses and programs are announced there. At, the information is in English and there are only those courses and programs that have the language of instruction in English.

Work samples

NyA can not yet accept other file formats than word and pdf. Therefore, we keep our current system Varbi for a few more years, so that you who are applying can upload your work samples there.

You who apply for an education therefore need to:

  1. apply for the education via or
  2. upload your work samples in Varbi.

Detailed information on how to do this can be found on the respective education page here at

Problems with an application

If you have any problems with your application, please contact our Education Administration Department by sending an e-mail to