Information about the coronavirus
Due to the ongoing corona pandemic, the University's leadership has a team, lead by the Vice-Chancellor, that decides on urgent issues and plans for different scenarios and measures in the short and long term. SKH respects the recommendation of the Government and the Public Health Agency.
This page was first published on 12 March 2020. Latest Update 13 January 2021
SKH closely follows the recommendations of the Government and the Public Health Agency. If these recommendations are changed before or during the Spring term, the guidelines will be updated accordingly.
EVERYONE - managers, employees and students - should be prepared for this. We must act together should there be changes to the guidelines to resolve any situations that arise.
In the document Riktlinjer Guidelines Corona VT2021 you can read more about the measures taken at SKH to prevent the spread of infection.
- Digital learning should be used for suitable parts of the education and research, in consultation between the Head of Department and the responsible teacher.
- Education and research that are conducted on site must be carried out with regard to infection prevention measures.
- EVERYONE - employees and students - are personally responsible so that the spread of Covid-19 is reduced.
- EVERYONE - employees and students - must stay updated through SKH's intranet.
- Personnel who have the opportunity to work from home must work from home after discussion with their line manager.
SKH's buildings are only open to SKH's students and employees.
Students and staff enter the buildings using their tag.
The library is open for students and staff at SKH and staffed according to ordinary opening hours. A maximum number of eight people including the library staff are welcome at the same time.
The public events that are part of education or research must take place digitally.
At the start of term
There will be no traditional start of term gathering for the entire SKH.
Introduction and registration of new students will take place digitally.
Students who continue their education will also register digitally.
For students and personnel at SKH
Students and personnel shall keep themselves updated regularly on the intranet. There you find more detailed information about how SKH acts during the ongoing pandemic and updated guidelines. The information is updated regularly.