Closing Acts 2022
The Bachelor's Programme in Circus at SKH presents Closing Acts -
the graduation show of class of 2022.
Come experience circus for the future!
The thirteen third-year students from the graduating class of 2022 in the Bachelor's Programme in Circus at SKH invite you to experience their “Closing Acts” - the final step before entering the professional arena and touring the world.
In collaboration with acrobat, dancer and choreographer Methinee Wongtrakoon, the graduates present a show exploring the power and nuance of contemporary circus using the disciplines of acro-movement, Chinese pole, Cyr wheel, hand to hand, juggling, Russian cradle, tight wire, and trapeze.
- Clemence De Felice, acro-movement
- Domenyk La Terra, juggling
- Elisa Bitschnau, static trapeze
- Håkon Hemmer, tight wire
- Justin Collas, acro-movement
- Marie Binda, hand to hand and Russian cradle
- Marula Lu Bröckerhoff, acro-movement
- Matthes Speidel, juggling
- Morgane Stäheli, duo trapeze
- Ole Dampe, hand to hand and Russian cradle
- Quentin Dubot, Chinese pole
- Robyn Haefeli, Cyr wheel
- Sébastien Klink, duo trapeze
Join us 30 minutes before the show starts to also see street animations presented by the first-year circus BA students!
- 18 May at 18.40 animation, 19.00 (premiere)
- 19 May at 18.40 animation, 19.00 show
- 20 May at 18.40 animation, 19.00 show
- 21 May at 18.40 animation, 19.00 show
- 22 May at 13.40 animation, 14.00 show
We offer special prices to schools and groups of 20 and more, please contact:
Gunilla Egevi, coordinator
For more information about the Bachelor of Arts in Circus:
Alisan Funk, Head of the BA Programme
For press inquiries, please contact:
Magdalena Marklund, Communications Officer at SKH
The Bachelor's Programme in Circus at SKH
The Circus education at SKH offers knowledge about, and an understanding of, the many forms of expression in circus. It also initiates innovative processes in methods of working and of expressing oneself in close relationship to choreography and the performing arts.
The education uses the skills and the artistic traditions as a foundation on which to build high-level technical and artistic competencies in new practices.
Our graduates have joined productions of renowned companies such as Cirkus Cirkör, Cirque du Soleil, 7th fingers as well as touring with their own newly founded companies. Since 2010 our students have shined in prestigious circus festivals all around the world.
SKH and its students are celebrated with prizes and recognition for its high-level performing of the skills, novelty, originality and humanistic approaches to the art of circus.