Open house at DOCH, School of Dance and Circus
Warmly welcome to meet our students and teachers on Monday 10 December 10:00-19:00 at DOCH, Brinellvägen 34 and 58 at KTH Campus.
Welcome to the Open House at DOCH on Monday, December 10th - a day of information and inspiration!
Are you interested in the education at DOCH? Are you curious about what we do and what the school looks like? Do you have questions about our programmes and courses?
Come and meet students, teachers and other staff members in our beautiful premises at Brinellvägen 34 and 58, KTH Campus, Monday, December 10th from 10:00 to 19:00.
Just show up, no pre-registration, free entrance!
There's a new activity in the Open House program:
12.00—12.45 Try-out-sessions! Bring training clothes and participate!
Contemporary Dance / Elise Nuding STUDIO 10
Classical Ballet / Madelaine Daneberg STUDIO 11
Jazz / Katarina Lundmark STUDIO 9
Some samples from the program
- Welcome to Open Classes in Classical Ballet, Contemporary Dance, Jazz, Folk Dance and Street; Specializations in the Bachelor Programmes in Dance Pedagogy and the Teachers Programme.
- The Bachelor Programme in Dance invites you to the Open Classes of Navigating sensation and choreography and Martial Dancing.
- Open Classes in handstand and juggling with the Bachelor Programme in Circus and independent courses.
- Open Class / Workshop: Circus acting and the sense of metaphors: a method to develop the creativity of writing in contemporary circus.
- Students from the Master Programme NPP show excerpts of their own work and talk about the Programme. Welcome with your curiosity and questions!
- Work in progress with students from the independent course Artistic development work in circus discipline.
- Work in progress with students from the Bachelor Programme in Dance. Welcome to observe how they are working, showing, seeing and giving feedback to each other.
- Student presentations from the Bachelor Programmes in Dance Pedagogy and the Teachers Programme: EFEKTA5 / SYNC, VIBRATION, Touch [in] tension - Revisited.
- A dance composition of the Bachelor Programme in Dance Pedagogy with a focus on jazz dance on the theme of collaboration and interaction.
- Join a guided tour of our beautiful circus hall and watch the lessons in circus training with the Bachelor Programme in Circus.
- Listen to presentations of the courses at the Department of Circus, the Department of Dance Pedagogy and the Department of Dance. Ask about all you want to know about the different programmes!
- Ask our students about the school. The Student Union is present!
The Open House is held at the same time as the application period for the school's education programmes has started.
The complete program for the day will be uploaded shortly.
DOCH's main building is located at Brinellvägen 58 on KTH Campus in Stockholm. The Circus Hall is located at Brinellvägen 34.
With subway/underground please use the red line and get off at Tekniska högskolan.
Do you want to contact us? See contact information here.
Stockholm University of the Arts opens the doors Monday 10 December at our three schools: DOCH School of Dance and Circus, University College of Opera and Stockholm Academy of Dramatic Arts.