When the course is open for application you apply through our web-based application system by clicking on the "Apply"-button on this page.
Start your application early! Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application needs to be turned in by 23.59 (Swedish time).
When you have entered the application system:
1. Register by putting in your name and e-mail address.
2. Input your personal data (including your Swedish civic registration number if you have one).
3. Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
Before uploading your documents, they must be prepared as follows:
- You must scan your original documents. If the document is in colour, scan it in colour.
- Be sure to scan ALL document pages, even those that just contain instructions or keys or other information that is not necessarily your grade information. It must be the complete document.
- If you upload copies of original documents, (degree certificates, transcript of records, language test results etc.) they must be certified/attested! This means that another person must sign their name, print their name and provide their telephone number on each document copy you submit. This person, by signing, is certifying that the copy you submit is an exact copy of the original. The documents must be in PDF-format.
- Please name the file with content and your name for example: CV_ first name_ family name
The following documents have to be uploaded for your application to be complet.
A copy of your valid passport or valid national identity card (if applicable for you)
Applicants from non-EU, EEA-country, or Switzerland, need to pay application fee for higher education in Sweden, and if admitted a tuition fee. If you are a citizen in an EU, EEA-country, or Switzerland, you do not have to pay application or tuition fees. In order to find out which group you belong to, you need to show your citizenship. Therefore, you must upload a copy of your passport/valid national identity card. If you have a Swedish civic registration number, or Swedish citizenship, you do not need to upload a copy of your passport. Remember to state your Swedish civic registration number when you fill in your personal data.
Documentation to show that you meet the General Entry Requirements
You must upload your diploma, a list of subjects taken and grades received from upper secondary school/high school Grades and certificates should primarily be in Swedish, but Danish, English, Faroese, Finish, French, German and Norwegian are also accepted. Regarding documents issued in another language, you must upload the original document along with a translation made by an authorized translator. If you do not have grades from Upper secondary school/high shool you can apply for Recognition of prior learning.
Here you can find more information regarding prior learning/exemption.
Application for Recognition of Prior Learning/Exemption (if applicable for you)
If you do not fulfil the formal entry requirements for the programme, you may apply for recognition of prior learning or exemption. In other words, that the knowledge and competence you have acquired through other activities can be assessed as the equivalent of the formal merits that are required. You must upload:
- A letter explaining why you think that you will cope with the studies even though you do not fulfil the general entry requirements.
- signed documents/certificates that confirm your merits/experiences that you refer to in your letter and CV. The documents you upload need to be in English, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, French or German and marked with your name and day of birth. We do not accept e-mails as certificates.
Documentation showing that you meet the specific Entry Requirements:
- 60 credits in dance or performing arts or the equivalent work experience within dance or performing arts
Please note that we only accept applications and certificates through the application system, not by means of regular post or e-mail.
Confirmation of your application
When you’ve submitted your application you will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address that you’ve stated. If you don’t receive an confirmation e-mail, you should firstly check your spam filter. If the confirmation e-mail is not there, contact the technical support for the application system by e-mail: email@example.com
Technical difficulties with your application?
Phone: +46 520 580 050 (weekdays at the following times: 08:30–12:00 and 13:00–16:30)