Start your application early! Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application needs to be turned in by 23.59 (Swedish time).
Apply to the course via universityadmissions.se
You apply to the course in two steps
- Apply to the course via universityadmissions.se.
Last day for application: 15 March 2023
Please note that you need to submit supporting documents showing that you meet the general entry requirements via: universityadmissions.se/My pages/Documents/Upload documents.
- Submit your worksample via Varbi (according to instructions below):
Last day to submit worksamples to be part of the selection: 15 March 2023
Important dates for your application
- Last day for applications: 15 March 2023
Please note! Choose “Summer 2023” for your search!
- Last day to pay the application fee or prove that you are not required to pay the fees: March 30, 2023 (read more under Application and tuition fees below)
- Admission results: Published on My pages on universityadmissions.se 26 April 2023.
Instructions for worksamples
You need to submit the following work samples via Varbi in order to be part of the selection to this course:
- A short text where you answer these two questions:
- How does the course theme relate to your artistic practice/experience?
- What in your own practice do you wish to develop, explore or reflect upon?
Maximum 1 A4 (about 4000 signs with spaces) Use PDF format.
- Work sample video clip
- Demonstrate your knowledge and skills in juggling. Demonstrate how you are currently working with movement in juggling.
Use MP4 (max 150MB/file)
Read more here about reduce video size and What is Bitrate.
Before uploading your documents, they must be prepared as follows:
- Register by providing name and e-mail address.
- Fill in you contact information.
- Please note! Fill in the application number you received when submitting your application to the course via universityadmissions.se.
- Submit the requested documents/files.
- Please name the document/file with content and your name for example: CV_ first name_ family name
Confirmation that you have submitted your work samples via Varbi
When you've submitted your work samples you will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address that you’ve stated.
If you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail, you should first check your spam filter. If the confirmation e-mail is not there, contact Varbi's technical support.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +46 520 580 050 (weekdays 08:30–12:00 and 13:00–16:30).