Start your application early! Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application needs to be turned in by 23.59 (Swedish time).
You apply to the course in two steps
- Apply to the course via universityadmissions.se
Last day for application: 17 April 2023
Please note! Choose “Autum 2023” for your search!
Please note that you need to submit supporting documents showing that you meet the general entry requirements via universityadmissions.se under My pages/Documents/Upload documents.
Last day to submit supporting documentation: 2 May 2023
- Submit your worksample via universityadmissions.se (according to instructions below):
Last day to submit worksamples to be part of the selection: 17 April 2023
Instructions for work samples
You need to submit the following work samples via universityadmission.se in order to be part of the selection to this course:
Documents to be submitted for this course (worksamples)
When you apply for the course, you need to compile the following material in ONE pdf-file:
1. Documentation of a specific artistic project that you consider has developed your artistic practice (e.g. text, images, links to moving images or sound)
2, Your answers in writing to the following question (max.400 words):
3. Your reflection upon the following questions (max.400 words):
- Which questions related to directing methods in the performing arts are important for the further development of your artistic practice ?
- Which colleagues/artists/thinkers have inspired you in your thoughts around these questions so for and how ?
The pdf-file should be max.5 A4-pages in total.
Name the pdf-file; "Work sample directing your name".
Attach your CV in a pdf-file, and include selected, certified, documents that confirm your eligibility, that is: A total of 1 year of professional experience in the performing arts.
Name your pdf-file “CV documents, your name”.
Other important dates for your application
- Last day for applications: 17 April 2023
Please note! Choose “Autumn 2023” for your search!
- Last day to pay the application fee or prove that you are not required to pay the fees: 2 May 2023 (read more under Application and tuition fees below)
- Admission results: Published on My pages on universityadmissions.se 12 July 2023.
- Last day to reply to possible course offer: 21 July 2023.
* If you're completing your upper secondary studies in an EU/EEA country, Switzerland or an IB/EB programme, you have until 5 July to submit your documents. All other supporting documents should be submitted together with your application.