Start your application early! Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application needs to be turned in by 23.59 (Swedish time).
How to apply:
Please note! Read all the instructions below before you submit your application
- Apply to the course via universityadmissions.se
Last day for application: 17 October 2022
Last day to submit worksample to be part of the selection: 1 November 2022
Submit supporting documentation of previous studies via universityadmissions.se
Check that your documentation of previous studies is submitted at universityadmissions.se. If you can’t see your documents on “My pages”, then you need to submit them there: universityadmissions.se/My pages/Documents/Upload documents.
Last day to submit supporting documentation of previous studies: 1 November 2022
Other important dates
- 1 November 2022 – Last day to pay the application fee or prove that you are not required to pay the fees (read more under Application and tuition fees below)
- 9 December 2022 – Admission results published on “My pages” on universityadmissions.se
- 19 December 2022 - Last day to reply to possible course offer
Instructions for worksamples
You need to submit the following work samples via Varbi in order to be part of the selection to this course:
- Letter of motivation A short text - max 3000 characters including blanks - where you answer the following three questions:
- Why do you want to be on the course/what are your expectations?
- How do you wish to develop yourself artistically within your discipline?
- What are your technical requirements and/or rigging needs?
- Your cv List your education, professional experience and other relevant experiences that you want to refer to.3
- Video clip A video where you show your skills and creativity in your chosen circus discipline. Max 3 minutes and 150 Mbit. Use Mp4, mov or avi.
Read more here about reduce video size and What is Bitrate.
Before uploading your documents, they must be prepared as follows:
- Register by providing name and e-mail address.
- Fill in you contact information.
- Please note! Fill in the application number you received when submitting your application to the course via universityadmissions.se.
- Submit the requested documents/files.
- Please name the document/file with content and your name for example: CV_ first name_ family name
Confirmation that you have submitted your work samples via Varbi
When you've submitted your work samples you will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address that you’ve stated.
If you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail, you should first check your spam filter. If the confirmation e-mail is not there, contact Varbi's technical support.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +46 520 580 050 (weekdays 08:30–12:00 and 13:00–16:30).