Start your application early! Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application needs to be turned in by 23.59 (Swedish time).
How to apply:
Please note! Read all the instructions below before you submit your application
You apply to the course in two steps
- Apply to the course via universityadmissions.se
Last day for application: 17 April 2023
Please note! Choose “Autum 2023” for your search!
Please note that you need to submit supporting documents showing that you meet the general entry requirements via universityadmissions.se under My pages/Documents/Upload documents.
Last day to submit supporting documentation: 2 May 2023
- Submit your worksample via Varbi (accordning to instructions below):
Last day to submit worksample to be part of the selection: 17 April 2023
Important dates for your application
- Last day for applications: 17 April 2023
Please note! Choose “Autumn 2023” for your search!
- Last day to pay the application fee or prove that you are not required to pay the fees: 2 May 2023 (read more under Application and tuition fees below)
- Admission results: Published on My pages on universityadmissions.se 12 July 2023.
- Last day to reply to possible course offer: 21 July 2023.
Instructions for worksamples
You need to submit the following work samples via Varbi in order to be part of the selection to this course:
- State your voice type.
- State your repertoire: two recorded arias and three more to be performed if you are selected to the additional test at SKH.
Upload a film where you perform the two opera arias/pieces.(Max 150 Mbit). Use Mp4, mov or avi. You may need to resize the video before uploading it.
Read more here about reduce video size and What is Bitrate.
- Audio file
Upload an uncompressed audio file where you sing the same opera arias/pieces as on the film.
- Your CV
Upload a CV, where you list your education, professional experience and other relevant experiences that you want to refer to. Use pdf.
Upload certificates supporting your cv. Please use pdf.
Before uploading your documents, they must be prepared as follows:
- Register by providing name and e-mail address.
- Fill in you contact information.
- Please note! Fill in the application number you received when submitting your application to the course via universityadmissions.se.
- Submit the requested documents/files.
- Please name the document/file with content and your name for example: CV_ first name_ family name
Confirmation that you have submitted your work samples via Varbi
When you've submitted your work samples you will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address that you’ve stated.
If you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail, you should first check your spam filter. If the confirmation e-mail is not there, contact Varbi's technical support.
Phone: +46 520 580 050 (weekdays 08:30–12:00 and 13:00–16:30).