Exchange Application to the Master's Programme in Performing Arts
Welcome to apply for an exchange semester at the Department of Performing Arts!
The Master’s programme in Performing Arts is aimed at artists and practitioners who want to develop their creative practice, explore new directions as well as engage more deeply with ideas, reflection, and practice-based research. As an exchange student you will follow the curriculum of the third term of the second year of the programme. The education is primarliy theoretical, and introduces you to various positions on knowledge, theory, reflection and artistic research. We ask how we understand knowledge and analysis within an artistic context and we look at the ways in which the processes of performance-making enable artists to contribute with new knowledge into a field.
You can find more information on structure and content of the programme here.
Courses for the autmumn semester 2020 include:
Art Society Context 3 (15 ECTS)
Performing Arts 3 (7,5 ECTS)
Artistic Practice (7,5 ECTS)
Total of ECTS: 30
Term dates: 31 August 2020 - 17 January 2021
Main language of instruction: English
Study pace: Full time
Responsible unit: Department of Performing Arts
The application period is 15 March to 15 April. To apply, click on the green "Apply"-button on the top right corner of this page.
The following documents will be required:
- A certificate of a Degree of a Bachelor of Fine Arts including the Transcript of records
- Documentation that shows that you meet the English language requirement (English 5, or the equivalent)
- Letter of motivation
- CV including education, professional experience and other relevant experiences that you want to refer to
- Your latest Transcript of Records
- Certificate assuring that you are registered at a higher education institution
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher at your institution
- Nomination letter from your institution
- A weblink to online portfolio
Please note that we only accept applications and certificates through the online application portal and that we will not consider any applications from students sent by e-mail or regular post.
For general information, please contact our Erasmus+ Coordinator email@example.com
For technical support with your application, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org