Apply for exchange studies at SKH


Who can apply?

You can apply as an exchange student only if you are enrolled at a university with which SKH have a formal agreement for exchange studies, for example within the Erasmus+ or Nordplus programme. 

SKH does not accept exchange students outside of these agreements. Many universities around the world, in addition to their exchange programmes, have programmes whereby students can undertake studies outside of specific exchange agreements. We do not have such an arrangement at SKH.


The application period for exchange studies for the academic year 2020/2021 is 15 March to 15 April 2020. The programmes that will open for exchange applications will be announced here.

Please note that SKH only accept applications sent through the online application portal during the application period and that we will not consider any applications from students sent by e-mail or regular post.

Erasmus and Nordplus

For information on how to be selected as an exchange student within the Erasmus+ or Nordplus Exchange Programme, please contact the International Office or the International Coordinator at your home university. Applications are submitted through our online application portal. Please fill in the online application form carefully and make sure to include all requested documents. The following documents will be required

  •    Letter of motivation
  •    CV
  •    Your latest Transcript of Records
  •    Certificate assuring that you are registered at a Higher Education institution.
  •    Letter of recommendation from a tutor at your institution.
  •    Nomination letter from your institution.
  •    Depending of the programme you are applying to: a video (max.150 MB), audio clip, portfolio or link to online material

The nomination from your institution can also be sent by e-mail to

Please note that we only accept applications from students from our partner universities.

Other exchange programmes

Other exchange programmes such as Linneaus-Palme, may have other application procedures depending on the form of cooperation between the universities. Please contact the International Coordinator at your home university for more information