When the course is open for application you apply through our web-based application system by clicking on the "Apply"-button on this page.
Start your application early! Don’t delay in submitting your application! You may run into trouble if you wait until the last day and your internet connection happens to be down, or you find that your files are in the wrong format. You will not be able to apply once the last date for applications has passed. Keep in mind that your application needs to be turned in by 23.59 (Swedish time).
When you have entered the application system:
1. Register by putting in your name and e-mail address.
2. Input your personal data (including your Swedish civic registration number if you have one).
3. Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
Before uploading your documents, they must be prepared as follows:
You should scan your original documents. If the document is in colour, scan it in colour.
Be sure to scan ALL document pages, even those that just contain instructions, or keys, or other information that is not necessarily your grade information. You must submit all pages in one documentt.
If you upload copies of original documents (degree certificates, transcript of records, language test results etc.) they must be certified/attested! This means that another person must sign their name, print their name and provide their telephone number on each document copy you submit. This person, by signing, is certifying that the copy you submit is an exact copy of the original. A friend, relative or government official can provide this certification for you.
All textfiles must be in PDF-format to be accepted for uploading.
Please name your files with content and your name for example: CV_AnnaSmith.
All grades and certificates should primarily be in Swedish, but Danish, English, Faroese, Finish, French, German and Norwegian are also accepted. Regarding documents issued in another language, you must upload the original document along with a translation made by an authorized translator.
Documents to upload
- A copy of your valid passport or valid national identity card (if applicable for you)
- Applicants from non-EU, EEA-country, or Switzerland, need to pay application fee for higher education in Sweden, and if admitted a tuition fee. If you are a citizen in an EU, EEA-country, or Switzerland, you do not have to pay application or tuition fees. In order to find out which group you belong to, you need to show your citizenship. Therefore, you must upload a copy of your passport/valid national identity card. For the passport/national identity card to be considered valid, your copy must be uploaded a maximum of 3 months after the expiration date has passed. Since last day of application is March 15, 2018, the last valid day for your passport/national identity card must be June 15, 2018. If you have a Swedish civic registration number, or Swedish citizenship, you do not need to upload a copy of your passport. But don't forget to state your Swedish civic registration number when you fill in your personal data.
- For the General entry requirement for studies at the first cycle. with an exemption from Swedish 1, 2, 3 or the equivalent. You must upload your diploma, a list of subjects taken and grades received from upper secondary school or a grades certificate or the equivalent from adult education at upper secondary school. If you do not fulfil the formal entry requirements for the programme, you may apply for recognition of prior learning/exemption.
- Attested documents that verify that you fulfil the specific entry requirement of 30 credits within the performative arts or the equivalent.
- Personal letter (in which the applicant justifies why the applicant is looking for the course Max 1 A4 page (4000 characters)
- A video of 2 minutes (Max 150MB):
1st min – please record a very short appearance of 5 characters, as different as possible.
2nd min – a performance video from your finished work on stage or camera. If you don’t have a recording of that, you can show us whatever else you would like to share.
Please note that we only accept applications and certificates through the application system, not by means of regular post or e-mail.
Confirmation of your application
When you’ve submitted your application you will receive a confirmation to the e-mail address that you’ve stated. If you don’t receive an confirmation e-mail, you should firstly check your spam filter. If the confirmation e-mail is not there, contact the technical support for the application system by e-mail: email@example.com
Technical difficulties with your application?
Phone: +46 520 580 050 (weekdays at the following times: 08:30–12:00 and 13:00–16:30)