Board of Education and Research
The Board of Education and Research prepares cases to the University Board and the Vice-Chancellor in comprehensive matters that concern education, research and research education.
From the left: Johanna Garpe, Wilhelm Carlsson, Andreas Berchtold, Ulrika Tenstam, John-Paul Zaccarini, Maria Johansson, Ylva Gustavsson, Anders Aare, Olav Westphalen
Since 1 July 2016 there is a joint board for education and research at Uniarts.
The Board has the overall responsibility for the coordination of the University´s education, research and research education, quality review, engagement with society and monitoring.
The Board of Education and Research has established three local committees and a committee for research education.
For the period of 1 July 2016 to 31 December 2019.
- Johanna Garpe, professor, chairperson
- Wilhelm Carlsson, professor
- Klas Dykhoff, professor
- Erik Gandini, professor
- Ylva Gustavsson, assistant professor
- Lena Hammergren, professor
- Maria Johansson, professor
- Marta Edling, external member
- -, external member
- Aleksandra Cigarcic, student representative
- Siriol Joyner, student representative
- Alexander Svensson, student representative
Substitutes for the Faculty Representatives
- Ulrika Tenstam, assistant professor
- Anders Aare, assistant professor
- Alejandro Bonnet, assistent lecturer
- Josefine Wikström, assistant lecturer (on parental leave)
- Andreas Berchtold, assistant professor
- Tuija Liikkanen, assistant professor (replacing Josefine Wikström during her parental leave)
Substitutes for the Student Representatives