Exchange application to the Bachelor's Programme in Television
Welcome to apply for an exchange term at the Bachelor's Programme in Television
If you are applying for an exchange you will follow the curriculum of the second year of the Bachelor's programme. The courses that are offered in the autumn term 2017 are:
TV: Realism (10 ECTS)
Interview (5 ECTS)
Perspectives on the artistic process, module 3 (4,5 ECTS)
Thematic project, module 1 (3 ECTS)
Elective courses (7,5 ECTS). More information will be available in April.
Please note that the course syllabi may be subject to change.
Total of ECTS per term: 30
Main language of instruction: Swedish. Applicants are therefore required to be proficient in one of the other Nordic languages.
Study pace: Fulltime
Responsible unit: Department of Film and Media , Stockholm Academy of Dramatic Arts (SADA)
Applications are for exchange studies in the autumn term.
The autumn term runs from 28 August 2017 to 14 January 2018.
The application period is 15 March to 18 April 2017. To apply, click on the green "Apply"-button on the top right corner of this page.
The following documents will be required:
- Letter of motivation (max 1 page) . In your letter we would like you to answer 1) What are your expectations during your exchange studies? 2) Why would you like to study at our institution?
- Your CV (resumé)
- Your latest Transcript of Records
- Certificate assuring that you are registered at a higher education institution
- Letter of recommendation from a tutor or teacher at your institution
- Nomination letter from your institution
- A self-portrait with moving images and sound (max 150 MB, max 3 minutes)
- Link to portfolio
Applicants are required to have prior knowledge and experience in photo and sound for moving image and editing in Premiere and/or Avid.
Please note that we only accept applications and certificates through the online application portal, not by means of regular post or e-mail.
For general information, please contact our International Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical support with your application, please send an e-mail to email@example.com