Exchange application to the Bachelor's Programme in Narrative Animated Film
Welcome to apply for an exchange term at the Bachelor's Programme in Narrative Animated Film.
If you are applying for an exchange you will follow the curriculum of the second year of the Bachelor's programme. The courses that are offered in the autumn term 2017 are:
Animator's Tools (9 ECTS)
Subject and Character in Animation (6 ECTS)
Perspectives on the artistic process, module 3 (4,5 ECTS)
Thematic project, module 1 (3 ECTS)
Elective courses (7,5 ECTS). More information will be available in April.
The Department is also open for applications from exchange students who would like to work with their degree projects supervised by a tutor at the sending university and also take some of the courses mentioned above.
Please note that the course syllabi may be subject to change.
Total of ECTS per term: 30
Main language of instruction: Swedish. Applicants are therefore required to be proficient in one of the other Nordic languages.
Study pace: Fulltime
Responsible unit: Department of Film and Media , Stockholm Academy of Dramatic Arts (SADA)
Applications are for exchange studies in the autumn term.
The autumn term runs from 28 August 2017 to 14 January 2018.
The application period is 15 March to 18 April 2017. To apply, clicking on the green "Apply"-button on the top right corner of this page.
The following documents will be required:
- Letter of motivation (max 1 page) . In your letter we would like you to answer 1) What are your expectations during your exchange studies? 2) Why would you like to study at our institution?
- Your CV (resumé)
- Your latest Transcript of Records.
- Certificate assuring that you are registered at a higher education institution
- Letter of recommendation from a tutor or teacher at your institution
- Nomination letter from your institution
- QT (max 150 MB) or link to portfolio or Showreel.
Please note that we only accept applications and certificates through the online application portal, not by means of regular post or e-mail.
For general information, please contact our International Coordinator email@example.com
For technical support with your application, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org