Exchange application to the Bachelor's Programme in Dance Performance
Welcome to apply for an exchange term at the Bachelor's Programme in Dance Performance.
If you are applying for an exchange you will follow the curriculum of the second year of the Bachelor's programme. The courses that are offered in the autumn term 2017 are:
Dance, practice and theory 2a, (15 ECTS)
Performance, practice and theory 2a, (7,5 ECTS)
Choreography, practice and theory 2a, (7,5 ECTS)
Total of ECTS per semester: 30
The course syllabi for these courses will be available in May 2017.
Main language of instruction: English
Study pace: Fulltime
Responsible unit: Department of Dance (DOCH)
Autumn term dates
The term runs from 28 August 2017 to 14 January 2018.
Exchange applications are only for this period of studies. We encourage applicants to stay the whole term.
The application period is 15 March to 18 April 2017. To apply, click on the green "Apply"-button on the top right corner of this page
The following documents will be required:
- Letter of Motivation
- CV (resumé)
- Your latest Transcript of Records.
- Certificate assuring that you are registered at a higher education institution
- Letter of recommendation from a dance tutor or teacher at your institution
- Nomination letter from your institution
- A video (max 150 MB) showing your dance exercises (contemporary dance, performance, improvisation). We would like to see some exercises where we can see the motion and flow of your dancing
As we receive many applications and there is only one exchange place available, a selection will be made. Therefore, we recommend applicants to apply to our Dance Pedagogy Programme also.
Please note that we only accept applications and certificates through the online application portal, not by means of regular post or e-mail.
For general information, please contact our International Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical support with your application, please send an e-mail to email@example.com