Exchange application to Bachelor's Programme in Circus
Welcome to apply for an exchange term at the Circus Department.
The courses that are offered in the spring term 2019 are:
Circus Discipline 2b (15 ECTS)
Circus Expression 2b (6 ECTS)
Circus Performance 2b (4,5 ECTS)
Circus Settings 2b (4,5 ECTS)
The updated course syllabi for these courses will be available in November 2018. Please note that we will prioritise the applications according to pedagogical and space resources available.
Total of ECTS per term: 30
Main language of instruction: English
Study pace: Fulltime
Dates: The term runs from 21 January to 9 June 2019
The application period is 15 October to 15 November 2018. To apply, click on the green "Apply"-button on the top right corner of this page
The following documents will be required:
- Letter of Motivation
- CV (resumé)
- Your latest Transcript of Records
- Certificate assuring that you are registered at a higher education institution
- Letter of recommendation from a circus tutor or teacher at your institution
- Nomination letter from your institution
- A video (max 150 MB) showing an act in your main circus discipline
Please note that we only accept applications and certificates through the online application portal, not by means of regular post or e-mail.
For general information, please contact our International Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical support with your application, please send an e-mail to email@example.com