Exchange Application to the Bachelor's Programme in Acting
Welcome to apply for an exchange term at the Bachelor's Programme in Acting
If you are applying for an exchange you will follow the curriculum of the second year of the Bachelor's programme. The courses that are offered are:
Autumn term 2017
Reflections on practical knowledge, module 3 (0,5 ECTS)
Applied scenic portrayal (10 ECTS)
Song and speech, module 2 (2,5 ECTS)
Independent project, module 1 (1 ECTS)
Theatre studies, module 2 (1 ECTS)
Perspectives on the artistic process, module 3 (4,5 ECTS)
Thematic project, module 1 (3 ECTS)
Elective courses (7,5 ECTS). More information will be available in April.
Spring term 2018
Reflections on practical knowledge, module 4 (1 ECTS)
Independent project, module 2 (4 ECTS)
Arena: clown, greek and rock (9 ECTS)
Poetic etudes (3 ECTS)
Theatre studies, module 3 (1 ECTS)
Thematic project, module 2 (12 ECTS)
Please note that the course syllabi may be subject to change.
Total of ECTS per term: 30
Main language of instruction: Swedish. Applicants are therefore required to be proficient in one of the other Nordic languages.
Study pace: Fulltime
Responsible unit: Department of Acting, Stockholm Academy of Dramatic Arts (SADA)
Exchange students are welcome to apply for either the autumn term or the whole academic year.
The autumn term runs from 28 August 2017 to 14 January 2018.
The spring term runs from 15 January to 3 June 2018
The application period is 15 March to 18 April 2017.To apply, click on the green "Apply"-button on the right top corner of this page.
The following documents will be required:
- Letter of motivation (max 1 page) . In your letter we would like you to answer 1) What are your expectations during your exchange studies? 2) Why would you like to study at our institution?
- Your CV (resumé)
- Your latest Transcript of Records.
- Certificate assuring that you are registered at a higher education institution
- Letter of recommendation from a tutor or teacher at your institution
- Nomination letter from your institution
- A self-tape (max 150 MB, max 2 minutes) where you show an interpretation of a dramatic text
Please note that we only accept applications and certificates through the online application portal, not by means of regular post or e-mail.
For general information, please contact our International Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical support with your application, please send an e-mail to email@example.com