Apply for exchange studies at Uniarts


Who can apply?

You can apply as an exchange student if you are studying at a university with which we have a formal exchange agreement, for example within the Erasmus+ Programme or Nordplus. In certain cases such Inter-Institutional agreements can be concluded at a later stage once the student has been admitted.

Application procedure

The application period for exchanges in the autumn term 2018 has expired. In September we will announce here which programmes that will open for applications for exchanges in the spring term 2019, and the online application portal will open again in October. The spring term 2019 runs from 21 January to 9 June.

Please note that Uniarts only accept applications sent through the online application portal and  that we will not consider any applications from students sent by e-mail.

Erasmus and Nordplus

For information on how to be selected as an exchange student within the Erasmus+ or Nordplus Exchange Programme, please contact the International Office or the International Coordinator at your home university. Applications are submitted through our online application portal. Please fill in the online application form carefully  and make sure to include all requested documents. The following documents will be required

  •     Letter of motivation
  •     CV (résumé)
  •     Your latest Transcript of Records
  •     Certificate assuring that you are registered at a higher education institution.
  •     Letter of recommendation from a tutor at your institution.
  •     Nomination letter from your institution.
  •    Depending of the programme you are applying to: a video (max 150 MB), audio clip, portfolio or link to online material

 Uniarts only accept applications sent through the online application portal. The nomination from your institution can also be sent by e-mail to

Other exchange programmes

Other exchange programmes (such as Nordplus and Linneaus-Palme) may have other application procedures depending on the form of cooperation between the universities. Please contact the International Coordinator at your home university for more information